Healing For The Wounded Heart
the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
heart is created in one of two ways:
- By a spouse
- By family
- By a friend
- The wound of depth upon the living.
- Hope damaged or destroyed.
The cure may
be natural or spiritual.
The merriment may come from either natural
or spiritual means.
- Natural cure serves only the immediate wound.
- Spiritual cure may be drawn upon for all wounds.
broken by sin
- Not known by the unrepentant.
Those who enjoy sin find no heartbreak
in their practice of sin.
- Not known by the self-righteous.
God cannot scratch the diamond-hard
heart of the self-righteous.
who hate their sin may be heartbroken by it.
- This heart is sorry for sin.
- This heart knows it is entirely unable to rid itself of
- The result of this wound of the heart is salvation.
can lead to spiritual healing.
- Broken to grow.
- Broken to serve.
- God will use the natural brokenness of man to affect a
are glossed over by some pretended good.
brought close to spiritual health by the course of life, but they are offered:
- Salvation without faith in Christ
- Forgetfulness instead of reflection
- Holiness without confession
- Maturity without growth